Yes, today is Earth Day, but what do you do EVERYDAY that helps the earth?
Here are some things we do here in our household and home office:
Use reusable grocery bags
- Recycle everything possible
- Donate items that are still in good condition
- Use gray water to water the houseplants
- Use handtowels and rags instead of papertowels when possible
- Use cold water to wash clothes (except bedding and rags)
- Using the 2nd side of paper in the printer (for drafts, in office items, coupons, etc.)
The end result YOU save money! What procedures can you do to save money for your company AND save the earth?