The Holiday Season is upon us, and we all know that means…the growing holiday to-do list! Why not let a Virtual Assistant help you conquer that list?
A Virtual Assistant can help your business or you personally with:
We all know that sending out those holiday cards takes up a lot of time. A Virtual Assistant can send those cards out for you! Do you send out a family update letter? A Virtual Assistant can format that letter for you. Do you send out an e-card? A Virtual Assistant can manage (format and send out) that mailing for you. Handwritten envelopes to e-cards – no job is too big or too small.
Reservations or Party Planning
Oh, those holiday parties…what a bunch of planning goes into those events! A Virtual Assistant can plan that event for you! From reservations to music to clean-up, why not let someone else management that event for you?
Having a hard time deciding what to send your clients for the holidays? Let a Virtual Assistant help you order those gifts and make sure that your clients get them on time. Need help finding the best deal on a “must-have” item on someone’s wish list? A Virtual Assistant can find that deal and purchase it for you.
Virtual Assistants don’t just help a business (or individual) during the holiday season. They can help year-round!
If you need help with any of the above, please consider Clark Virtual Business Solutions. Contact us today!
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services. They are your off-site administrative professional.
Source: Virtual Assistant Definition – VANetworking.com, The Market Leader for Virtual Assistants Worldwide
See more information of what a VA is at: VANetworking.com
Ethics of a Virtual Assistant
- As a Virtual Assistant, I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
- I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the Virtual Assistant profession.
- As a highly ethical Virtual Assistant, I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
- I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
- I will promote the Virtual Assistance industry with the utmost professionalism and give of my knowledge freely to new and existing VAs and the general public.
*Source: VA Code of Ethics – VAnetworking.com The Market Leader for Virtual Assistants